Want to know more about permission-based broadcast email marketing?
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cybermail Marketing works closely with Constant Contact to bring you the best in email marketing!
We are a Constant Contact Business Partner and Consultant.
- What to do while sitting at home for 15 days of COVID-19 down time.
- How to Overcome Content Marketing Struggles
- Are You Happy with Your Email List Size?
- Email Marketing Still has Juice!
- Does on-line marketing, especially broadcast email marketing, have a bottom-line affect on brick-and-mortar retailers, especially small or start-up retailers?
- A Failed Campaign: The Exit Briefing
- Big Jump in Social Media for Holiday Marketing - eMarketer
- Bought a booth. Got the list of attendees. Now what?
- Getting Bulk Emails to Perform Like Targeted Campaigns - eMarketer
- Have you ever Forwarded?
- How often do you send broadcast email?
- I opted in and gave them my name and they still don't know who I am.
- It's amazing! email marketing
- Marketing to Shoppers at Every Touchpoint - eMarketer
- Social Media Is Greater Marketing Priority for Small Businesses - eMarketer
- The solution to the body search problem at the airports
- What Makes for a Compelling Corporate Blog? - eMarketer
- What Tablets Can Do for Marketers - eMarketer
Author Archives: admin
It’s been almost a decade since the last time I sat down to post a blog, initiate a Tweet, or post on Face Book. But in the time of the COVID-19 it looks like we all are going to be … Continue reading
Knowing what content exists and what can be reused and repurposed can help marketers stretch their budgets—and avoid wasting precious resource time. Continue reading
List growth remains a top focus among marketers as they continue to boost email efforts. Continue reading
Email: The Old Kid on the Block’s Still Got It! Around three-quarters of internet users check email via mobile Email’s not dead. In fact, Q2 2014 research by Gigaom found that 86% of US digital marketers used email marketing regularly—the highest response … Continue reading
Does on-line marketing, especially broadcast email marketing, have a bottom-line affect on brick-and-mortar retailers, especially small or start-up retailers?
I’ve been in the email marketing business since 2002 and have been preaching the value of doing broadcast email marketing to increase traffic to brick-and-mortar retail locations. Over the years I have found that some retailers have been successful in … Continue reading
Smartphone usage is sky-rocketing, and with it, so is the number of people that are reading email on a mobile device. According to Litmus, 43% of email is now opened on a mobile device. That number is up 138% from … Continue reading
Cybermail Marketing has received the 2013 All Star Award from Constant Contact®, Inc., the trusted marketing advisor to more than half a million small organizations worldwide. Each year, Constant Contact bestows the All Star Award to a select group of … Continue reading
I’ve been doing volunteer work for a wonderful non-profit, donating my services to help it grow and develop. However, after years of work it finally closed its doors. I loved it because it was not political, and provided “hugs” to … Continue reading
Hugs were recently given to children in Uganda by U.S. Navy Reservist, LCDR Gil Canton. Of the Win-Win-Win experience of giving “Loving Hugs” to children in need, he shared this, “Hi Wendy, I’m glad you liked the singing; it was … Continue reading