I’ve been doing volunteer work for a wonderful non-profit, donating my services to help it grow and develop. However, after years of work it finally closed its doors. I loved it because it was not political, and provided “hugs” to people all over the world, especially those most in need. So now I need to find another “501 (c) 3” non-profit, or association, who would appreciate the support. If you know of any such organization, let me know. Thanks!
Want to know more about permission-based broadcast email marketing?
For Email Marketing you can trust
Cybermail Marketing works closely with Constant Contact to bring you the best in email marketing!
We are a Constant Contact Business Partner and Consultant.
- How to Overcome Content Marketing Struggles
- Are You Happy with Your Email List Size?
- Email Marketing Still has Juice!
- Does on-line marketing, especially broadcast email marketing, have a bottom-line affect on brick-and-mortar retailers, especially small or start-up retailers?
- Designing Marketing Email That Works!
- A Failed Campaign: The Exit Briefing
- Big Jump in Social Media for Holiday Marketing - eMarketer
- Bought a booth. Got the list of attendees. Now what?
- Getting Bulk Emails to Perform Like Targeted Campaigns - eMarketer
- Have you ever Forwarded?
- How often do you send broadcast email?
- I opted in and gave them my name and they still don't know who I am.
- It's amazing! email marketing
- Marketing to Shoppers at Every Touchpoint - eMarketer
- Social Media Is Greater Marketing Priority for Small Businesses - eMarketer
- The solution to the body search problem at the airports
- What Makes for a Compelling Corporate Blog? - eMarketer
- What Tablets Can Do for Marketers - eMarketer